Monday, June 17, 2013

13S09 Chalet!

So..before we go into the whole chalet thing, I would like to say that there should never be lessons during the hols. Why? Because it's super useless cause no one actually pays attention. We're all in holiday mood duh. 
What we do during physics

Totally paying attention.

AND this proves my point. End of story.

OKAY now we go on to the chalet. Haha honestly I don't even know why I bother blogging. I guess it's just to remind the future me of what my life as a teen was. (which is quite sad but ohwells) Back to the chalet, (i keep getting distracted whoops) we started the day playing xbox (-.-) for like 2 hours or so?

Kisshan with a Joseph pillow

The girls got bored so we decided to go upstairs to roll around in the bed. And yes, a mandatory selfie :)

Adorable Shaoyu

Then after the boys decided to take a break on the xbox, we went bowling (And I rock at it okay. *flips hair*) nah i'm kidding. Towards the end most of my bowling balls ended up in the gutter HAHAHA. After 2 very physically torturous games (on my fingers), we decided to get pizza for dinner. WHOOP WHOOP PIZZA. 


Waiting for the 8 pizzas. (8 LARGE pizzas HAHA)

SO after dinner, which was pretty awesome, 5 of us decided to play pool while the rest of them were glued to the xbox (PFFTTT boys)

Ruban step all


Naveen's very interesting way of playing pool HAHA

Camwhoring everywhereeee. Everyone meet my pretty friend Kajol. Anyone wants her number? Just kidding, she's attached. To me.


Then Jols and I went to NTUC to supposedly get water, but we ended buying a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's. And we realised we didn't have spoons so we went to buy spoons too.


And then we played Chubby Bunny HAHAHAHAHA PRICELESS. 

GLUED to the xbox. SIGH



 Like father like son. 


Baby Jols


KISSHANNN (Hope you're enjoying Australia :'( )

Asyraf (Buff Indian Dude) HAHA


Bonus shot of Naveen sleeping on the floor 

Then at 6.30 in the morning, I went out for a walk to the beach. It was nice to just be alone and have some time to myself. And the sky was so pretty :) then I realised it got a little creepy cause I was the only human there so i quickly went back HAHA.

I was DEAD TIRED by the time I went home. But it was such an awesome 2 days. Looking forward to the one in December (hopefully)



No comments:

Post a Comment